Sunday, 16 March 2014

Birmingham Goodies

We had another mini-meetup last weekend and I didn't come home empty handed!

I bought 3 somewhat crazy print fabrics from Barry's Fabric Warehouse - My husband was most put out when he saw the fish fabric as I'be banned him from wearing hideous Hawaiian shirts and he thinks the fabric looks just like one of his shirts! Lol I think it'll make a perfect strappy little sun-dress!

The grey and white fabrics are some very lovely and soft lining fabric from the Fancy Silk Store and the blue fabric is a stable jersey also from Barry's. I want to make Gertie's portrait blouse with it.



5 comments:

  1. That will make a lovely portrait blouse. It was great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you too! Hopefully I'll see you again soon.

      Delete
  2. You´ve found Nemo!!!
    Ha,ha, I think your husband have a point, there. But of course a sun dress is not comparable to a man´s shirt.
    Loving the russian dolls too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes. But hey! You're meant to be on my side not siding with my husband! :-)

      Delete
  3. I am so loving the fun prints you picked out! I love the fish one and it would make a great dress!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete