Sunday, 14 April 2013

Me Made May 13


I'm in!

I had so much fun doing this last year that there was no question over signing up again this year. Last year really made me think about how I paired up my me made clothes to get different looks and although, this year, I have a few more items of me made clothes to wear than I did last year it'll still be a challenge to make the outfits look different every day.

I also found some of my now favourite blogs through the flickr group which is an added bonus.

So, without further ado:

I Helen of Helen Made, sign up to take part in MMM '13. I will wear at least one me made item of clothing a day and endeavour to avoid any outfit repeats throughout the month.

I will blog every 3 or 4 days with my outfits, but post in the flickr group daily or every other day depending on what works best. So there it is. Here's to a great MMM!

4 comments:

  1. Yey! Every year I have wanted to take part but don't think I have enough me made items. However, after seeing that Sabs has signed up for 3 days a week I am so tempted to do it this way...I reckon this could be do-able. And if not, it's an extra incentive to get sewing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you'll have great fun. I was worried I wouldn't manage it last year, but actually it was easier than I thought it would be, plus it was great looking at everyone else's outfits - it gave me loads of ideas for my own!

      Delete
  2. Have fun with Me Made May!

    I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! You can find the details here: http://itsasewinglife.blogspot.com/2013/04/spreading-love.html

    ReplyDelete