I've got another finished project for you today. This time it's a Colette Ginger skirt. This is technically a refashion of a previous self-stitched project. Back in May, during the MMM '12 project, I made myself a gathered skirt out of some lovely bright, summery cotton from Frumble Fabrics.
So anyway, since the fabric was just so pretty and it seemed silly to have something in my wardrobe I just didn't wear, I decided to refashion it into something else. I originally thought about using the Sewaholic Hollyburn skirt pattern but I didn't have enough fabric for that so I went with the Colette Ginger pattern instead, which used up more or less every scrap of this fabric.
Nothing much else to report really. I went with the straight waistband on this make as the shaped waistbands sit a little too high for my relatively short waist and lined it with a polyester lining.
Have a good weekend everyone!