Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Finished Project: Simple Knitted Headbands

Morning all,

Just wanted to share with you a couple of super quick knit projects - I managed to whip both these babies up last night!


I saw Lucky Lucille's post about her version of this back in December and loved the pattern so downloaded it pretty much straight away. Anyway I finally got round to giving this pattern a go last night and managed to make up two versions of it in one evening (so much for that Uni reading i was meant to be doing!).

The pattern is called It's a Cinch, by Elisa McLaughlin and can be found on Ravelry here.


This uses hardly any yarn so would be perfect for those leftover balls of wool from other projects. I can see many more of these in different colours being made, they're so comfy and perfect for the chilly weather we're having right now!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is a pretty easy and good-looking proyect for a begginer in knitting like myself. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Merche - it's definitely an easy and quick project to have a go at!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, love these! Thanks for sharing ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super pretty! Thanks for sharing - I have so many leftover bits of yarn that these might definitely appear as part of my winter wardrobe soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I gave them a go too - it certainly helps to reduce the yarn stash!

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and loving it. Maybe we can follow each other on GFC or bloglovin? Please feel free to stop by my blog and let me know. XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks for checking my blog out. Glad you're enjoying it! I'd love it if you followed me. Love your blog too!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment, following you too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects and very seasonally appropriate as I look out on snow!! I need to make a note of these...thanks for sharing and they look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete