So here's the round-up of interesting posts this week
- Have you seen Gertie's new line of patterns for Butterick! Simply great. Pop over to Gertie's blog for more information
- Tilly has offered up a great tutorial on how to make your own tailor's ham and seam roll - pop on over for templates and instructions.
- Two more Did You Make That Pattern Pyramid giveaways are up and running over at Handmade by Carolyn and Aft Agley
- The Coletterie has some beautiful inspiration images for adding neading to clothing
- Gertie is running a drive for Pets Alive in honour of her book coming out. If you want to take part and provide some much needed winter bedding etc for the shelter then pop over to her blog where she's got a tutorial for a comforter