Are you all enjoying the olympis still? It's amazing how well team GB have done - so proud to be British right now! ;D
But anyway, onto the round-up...
Bombshell Dress Bustier: So the outer bodice for tghe bustier is finished and I'm working on the inner lining and the boning now. I'm hoping to get this finished over the weekend so I can move on to the bombshell dress propper.
I've also got plas to get the muslin for the Cambie dress sewn up in this lovely fabric which I got from Marie a few months back. There's enough for the A-line version. can't wait to get started on it!
- Colette patterns has put up a great video on their blog showing you how to sew an invisible zipper. Caitlen also posted a tutorial for braided straps. These would look so cute on a summer dress or top!
- Have you seen Karen's amazing lobster print dress? I am so covetting this fabric now!
- Miss Crayola Creepy has put together a post linking to a load of really useful fitting tips / sewing techniques as part of the Colette 2.0 sew-along.
- Tasia has just written a really interesting post about sewing facings into sheer fabric.
- For those of you who want to give vintage curls a go, check out Land Girl's series of posts on the different techniques for curling her hair. Check out part 1 and part 2 here.