Friday, 1 June 2012

Me Made May '12: Days 28 - 31

So, the last MMM '12 outfit post is finally here. It's been a really interesting month, but I can't say I'm going to miss having to get photos of myself everyday! I'm planning a round-up post for MMM '12 at the end of the week, so for now, here are my final outfits...




28th May

What I wore: I didn't quite get round to actually taking a picture of me in this outfit, so I'm afraid it had to be mocked up again on the bed! But I wore my red Meringue skirt.

What I did: It's monday, so back to work again!













29th May

What I wore: Ginger skirt.

What I did: Work again and then I worked on my pincushion for the pincushion swap.















30th May

What I wore: Ginger skirt again with my self-drafted vest top - I changed into Jeans later.

What I did: Work then off the the theatre to see Avenue Q in the evening (V. funny).















31st May

What I wore: Grey flowered Pendrell top.

What I did: Work again then finished off my pincushion for the pincushion swap.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty outfits - and yay for Avenue Q, that's one of the funniest musicals I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete