Monday, 28 May 2012

Me Made May '12: Days 21 - 27

Yay - the sun has finally come out! I can finally put aay the black tights (for the time being at least)...







21st May - the sun finally came out!

What I wore: my 1960's first dress with mustard Zara cardigan

What I did: Sadly, back to work, but I got to have my first Summer in a Glass (AKA Pimms) after work











22nd May - still sunny!

What I wore: Re-fashioned skirt from an old Fat Face dress that I don't wear anymore

What I did: Still a week day, so work. No rest for the wicked. Then I made the most of the sunshine and sat out in the garden during the evening.











23rd May
What I wore: Self-drafted gathered skirt

What I did: work again (what an exciting life I lead)







24th May

What I wore: Just completed Pastille dress

What I did: Work then half day annual leave during the day and out for drinks with friends after work

25th May

What I wore: Red sorbetto (forgot to take a picture sorry)

What I did: Work during the day, then PUDDING CLUB (so good it deserves underlining) in the evening!!! So there was plent of room for my stomach to expand after eating all the puddings on offer.






6th May

What I wore: Re-made fruity dress with a yellow vest

What I did: Headed down to London for some fabric shopping on Goldhawke Road, then headed in to the west end to go bridesmaid dress shopping for my sister before heading for afternoon tea. Then, a quiet night at my Sister's flat in Billericay laughing at some of the terrible Eurovision entries (can't believe the Russian Grannies didn't win!)








27th May

What I wore: Pink Pendrell

What I did: Shopping at a craft village / farm shop in the Essex countryside, walking in the park and then travelling back to the Midlands

3 comments:

  1. I love to read about your Me made May challenge and your style of handmade clothes is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow House of Pinheiro swapper. What a fab collection of outfits - it's so great to see how your fabric choices work with the patterns you've chosen. Love the Pendrell especially.

    ReplyDelete