Monday, 21 May 2012

Me Made May '12: Days 17 to 20

So, we're past that half way point of MMM '12 and things are generally still going ok. Because my me made wardrobe isn't that large just yet, I am starting to struggle to come up with outfits using that same MM items but worn in a different way.... so apologies in advance if these outfits are starting to look a little samey!




17th May

What I wore: Blue Meringue, with white stiped T-shirt and red Zara cardigan

What I did: Well, it's a week day so... work. Fun times...








18th May

What I wore: Self drafted vest (pre-blog), made from the lining of an old dress, Jeans and orange Zara cardigan, me-made necklace

What I did: Still a week day...





19th May

What I wore: Grey flowered Pendrell, Jeans and mustard Zara cardigan (anyone get the impression I like Zara cardigans?)

What I did: Family re-union (minus one sister) - I went back to Worcesershire to stay with my parents as my brother and his wife and daughter were visiting from London, so generally running around the house and garden with my niece and taking her so see the 'orse' (that's horses in adult speak).



20th May

What I wore: OK so, there's no photo proof of this as I managed to get carrot and corriander soup splashed all over the top as I was blending it before I'd got a photo for the day.... but I promise you I wore my white sorbetto with a white long sleeved t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans.

What I did: More of the same (see 19th May) in the morning, then headed back home after lunch to prepare dinner for friends (hence the carrot and corriander incident mentioned above).

6 comments:

  1. I am a huge cardigan fan. It's rare that I don't wear one. I LOVE your meringue outfit. What a great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mela! That Meringue was actually a wearable muslin, but lucky for me it fit fine with no mods necessary, so I got am extra skirt to wear! I love the colour too. It's nice having a pop of bright colour in an outfit I think.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love your style and how you combine your clothes. The sew clothing is very beautiful. a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lovely outfits Helen! Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that I've emailed you for your mailing address. You won the sewing pack on a recent giveaway on my blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie - just replied to your email with my address. Loving your outfit choices too. I'm starting to wish i'd only done 3 - 4 days a week as well as I'm getting a little bored of seeing the same items on me all the time.

      Delete