Friday, 6 April 2012

Me Made May '12

I, Helen, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear one self-stitched and/or refashioned garment each day for the duration of May 2012

Yep that's right - I've decided to give MMM a go this year. I watched everyone elses efforts last year wishing I had enough items to take part, and now I do! So I figured, what better way to track my MMM month than to start a blog - start as you mean to go on, right?

If you want to take part too, pop over to
Zoe's site to get the details

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard the Good Ship MMMay'12! I really hope you find it a fun and enlightening experience! I hope that gorgeous red sorbetto sees an outing in May

    All the best
    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe - I'm so glad you're organising another one of these this year as I'd planned on joining the next one as soon as it came up.

      Loooking forward to seeing everyone's outfits next month!

      Delete